My GPTX is the official mobile app for the City of Grand Prairie, Texas, designed to be a convenient tool for residents to keep in touch with their city.
- Report New Issue – Send service request to city staff (street light outages, code violations, graffiti, potholes, etc.).
- Track Requests – Track updates from city staff regarding the status of your service requests.
- My Profile – Save your contact info so it is already filled in when you submit service requests to the city.
- My Neighborhood – Plug in your address to see your recycling and trash schedule, council district, voter precinct, school district, brush pickup days, watering days, nearest park, nearest library.
- Contact City – Access phone and email list for city departments and services.
- City Website Search – Search city’s website.
- City News – Stay informed and you choose how: newsletter in the mail, digital newsletters, e-notifications, video updates and more.
- Social Media – Connect to the city through social media.