Steps to Become a Vendor
Step 1: Before you apply:
- Read Vendor Application General Information (PDF)
- Read Market Rules and Regulations (PDF)
- If you are a food vendor (selling food of any type), submit the Food Vendor Interest Questionnaire before submitting application.
Step 2: Submit an application (depending on your type of products/services):
- Crafts/Gift Market Vendor Application
- Food Vendor Application and Health Permit Application (fill out the Food Vendor Interest Questionnaire before submitting the Food Vendor Application and Health Permit Application).
- Non-Profit Booth Application
- Performer/Entertainer Application
Step 3: After receiving verification that a vendor booth is available, a request to submit a sample for quality review may be required.
Step 4: You will receive confirmation of your participation in the market via phone call or email from the Market Manager.